Monday, May 30, 2016

Jacob's 14th Birthday Party

Jacob told me he wanted a birthday party. I explained to him that he was turning 14, and kids don't usually have birthday parties at 14. He explained to me that his friend were WAITING for his party. They said he has the BEST parties ever and they wanted to come. So I told him that if he wanted to have a party (especially the kind of party he wanted), THAT would be his present. He invited 14 boys from Friday at 4pm to Saturday at 1pm. That is a LOT of food!!! They started with basketball at home, while waiting for others to show up. Then, JP's 6th grade math teacher showed up to play wiffle ball. After that game, I had to take all the boys to Grandpa's house because Jadyn had volleyball games and I had to be there. So the boys started playing golf cart tag. I believe they played capture the flag, golf, roller hockey, more basketball, ate and started the fire while I was gone. Then Grandma brought out the stuff for malts and they had malts by the fire, while playing basket ball and riding the wheelie carts. The following morning, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for breakfast. We were surprised (OK I was - JP knew) by Krystel and her boys that came down to celebrate. (This was also my birthday weekend and Mother's Day). They played more golf cart tag, ate some more, played roller basketball, more wheelie cart basketball, and THEN it was time to go home. It was a great party and all the guys loved it!































No comments:

Post a Comment