Friday, July 24, 2015

Time to Turn Over a New Leaf

Well.....I have not written much lately. This has been more of a photo album than a family diary. So I am going to try and fix this situation and write something every day. It may or may not go as I plan, but I will do my best.

This morning I got a text from Grace, who was spending the night at her friend's house, and she said she was having a headache and was ready to throw up. So I got up and went to pick her up. As I was getting dressed, Jadyn, who was sleeping with me because Greg is on a golf outing, says "Can you turn the light off?" Ummmm???? It's the sun, sugar. I CAN'T turn it off. So I picked Grace up. She came in the house, threw up and went back to bed. As of now, both of my princesses are still sleeping. Jacob's friend, Gordie, has since come over, and he, Jacob and Grant are playing some stupid video game.

Grace's headache is most likely brought on by our recent attendance at the drive-in movies. We went Wednesday night to see "Minions" and "Inside Out". Neither would have been my choice, but since it really wasn't about ME, we went. By about 1/4 of the way into Inside Out, ALL of my children were sleeping and it was just Grandma and I watching movies we didn't want to watch. So, as per usual, we left before the show was ended. A double feature that starts just before 10pm is just too late of a night for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment