Thursday, November 6, 2014

15th Anniversary

Yesterday was our 15th wedding anniversary. How blessed am I that God has given me a husband that loves me despite who I am? Most days I am a hot mess. But Greg is the BEST man in the world for me, and I know without a doubt he is a gift straight from the hand of God. I love him desperately, and never tell him enough. I am extremely proud of him, and never tell him enough. I think he is a great dad, and never tell him enough. Are you sensing what I am? I need to tell him more.

We both worked yesterday. My workday started with Grace's conference. Then, after work, I had to go pick Jacob up from the last day of basketball tryouts. I was sitting in the car, letting Krystel talk me through the waiting. You would have thought it was me trying out instead of him. After I picked him up, we had to go straight to Jadyn's conference, then immediately to Grant's conference. Then we rushed home, where Greg was waiting for me. I had to quickly change clothes, as we were going to dinner at Ciao Amici's. Wow! Was that a GREAT meal! Then we rushed home to finish homework and get kids off to bed! What a wonderful 15th anniversary!! I almost didn't even notice that I was supposed to be going on vacation (to Palm Springs, CA) this morning. Thanks Ebola, thanks.

Oh yeah, I guess I left you hanging. The best anniversary present? JACOB MADE THE TEAM!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment