Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tam's Fam Comes to Visit!

I am so thankful for great friends. You know the kind I mean. The ones you don't have to see every day, but when you do see them you feel as though no time has passed. Except if you look at their kids - then you realize TOO much time has passed. My friend, Tammy and her kiddos (sorry Ken - somebody has to pay the bills, right?) came to visit this weekend. Unfortunately, they also had to go home. A weekend is just not enough time. Even my kiddos were bummed out after they left. Moping around, get this.......doing homework to keep themselves occupied....I loved that part! But I love that I have a friend that I love and that she loves me, and that my kids love her and her kids, just like she and her kids love us! It is such a gift from God! I pray for this kind of friendships for all of my kids. She is truly a blessing!! (Too bad I didn't get any pictures of the 2 of us - we are too critical of ourselves anyway)






No comments:

Post a Comment