Sunday, December 8, 2013

Principal For A Little While

On Thursday, I was subbing in the office at school. Our principal was in and out during the course of the day, so at various times, I was able to "be the principal". One particular time a teacher brought in 7 boys who were "fighting" on the playgound, 2 of which happened to be 2 of my friends' kids. I asked all 7 of the boys to go into the conference room and have a seat. As they were coming in, I stood at the head of the table. One sweet boy was walking around the table to sit, when all of a sudden, he power vomited right there! The door was shut and I started yelling for the garbage can. The 2 ladies outside thought I was really giving it to the boys, when all I was doing was trying not to get thrown up on. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment