Friday, March 15, 2013

Grounded? Not Anymore.

Jacob got SO LUCKY! He was grounded from his ipod for 2 weeks for a stupid homework decision. However, I told him if he got 100% on his math test today, he could have it back. His teacher emailed me that he got a 19/20 (which I know isn't a 100%), so I gave him credit for that and took one week off. He has a basketball tournament this weekend, so he is BEGGING for something to do, "anything" to get it back by tomorrow. So I finally said that if I went to Zangle and he had all As he could have it. I was logging on he was behind me, literally praying that he would have all As. As I was checking there was one A, then 2, then three...until finally......there were ALL As!!!! At first I pounded my fist and said "dang it", then I realized my son had all As and that is something to be proud of. So.....he got the ipod back. And I think he will not make the same mistake again either. Well played Pawlak, well played. 

No comments:

Post a Comment