Thursday, June 22, 2017

Grace Get a Boyfriend

I knew it would eventually happen. I just didn't want it to. This boy had asked Grace out repeatedly throughout the year, and I think she finally succumbed because her friend also had a boyfriend. Because she then came to me and asked if the 4 of them could go to the movies. My response was "Of course you can all go to the movies. You and him, her and her boyfriend. You can all come over here and sit on the couch with me and watch a movie. It will be lots of fun. I can eve make popcorn." To which Grace replied that that was NOT what she meant. Well.....that's about ALL that will happen. So we cautiously navigated those 6 days together, when she finally realized that having a "boyfriend" was not all it was cracked up to be. So she broke up with him.....Whew!!


No comments:

Post a Comment