Monday, May 5, 2014

My Birthday

Today was my birthday. I woke up with a headache. Then it turned into what I think was a migraine. I could not stand up. I felt like my head was going to split open and I was going to throw up. I needed more sleep. I got a little but had to go to work at the school office. So I didn't eat. But before I left a great friend gave me a beautiful coffee mug and a sweet card. Then, I had a another great friend buy me a large coffee and a blueberry muffin. I was called down to Grant's class where I received a birthday crown, was sang to and got to pass out birthday treats that the teacher brought in for me. Then I had another great friend send Jimmy John's to school for me for lunch. Later in the afternoon, my principal and secretary friend, sang to me and had chocolate cake for me. When I came home, my great friend from the morning was waiting to go get dinner for my kids (and a gift for me - which was a GC for a haircut) and then come back and watch my kiddos, so that Greg and I could go out to dinner. I went to Black Rock with my hubby and came home to homemade cake and ice cream with my family. My kiddos gave me a GC for the coffee shop. All of this on top of the birthday dinner with my favorite cake (yellow cake with penuche frosting), a dress and GC for a massage from my mom and a beautiful poem written for me by my dad. Not to mention the numerous calls, texts and FB messages I received today. I am very blessed and very loved. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment