Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another EMail from Daddy

We received this email from Greg today:

Grace,

Mature beyond your years, a girl who can gather her thoughts, articulate what’s on her mind and always keeping her Bible studies on speed dial. 

Wow, I can’t say nor do at times what you can do and your only 9 going on 10. 

I just loved that you ran a race with your mom and you didn’t even look tired.  I think we have a track and field up and coming STAR.

You’re a beautiful girl who loves Jesus and loves her family.  I trust you, we all can trust you, you even watch/take care of an infant (Sawyer).

When I’m in need of a reality check all I have to do is talk to Grace. 

Thank you for being such a good daughter, a great sister a great friend to many, Love Yo Daddy!

What a GREAT daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment