Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween Camping

We went camping with the Woodbury's and the Kazyak's the weekend before Halloween. It was cold and rainy. All weekend. Greg stayed home, conveniently sick. I took the kids, except Jacob the first night, and we were going to set up the tent. (Background information....Kazyak's have a big trailer and Woodbury's have a pop-up) Because it was SO WET I decided that setting the tent up in the rain, by myself, was not for me. Instead, I blew up the air mattress and we "hill-billy camped". We slept in our van! Oh...it was an even alright. We were super comfy and warm, really. I was surprised. The good part about it was that I just moved from the back to the front to go home and shower. We were that close to home - and Jacob had a football game I had to go to. Thankfully, the Woodbury's offered to let some of my kids sleep in there camper. Otherwise it would have been awful crowded in the back of that van! I'm sure I never properly thanked them - oh wait! I did go out and get a camper. Isn't that like saying thanks? Here are some pics from the trip:


























No comments:

Post a Comment