Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Grant's First Preschool Field Trip

Today we went to Kensington, to the Nature Center, with Grant's preschool class. We learned quite a bit about animals (OK...this was my 4th trip, so I was an expert), but Grant was not into embarrassing himself by doing silly songs and dances. And he was NOT going to touch any animal. However, he did pet the box turtle and the garter snake. And, miracle of all miracles, he even held out his hand with bird seed on it to feed the chickadees. One landed on his hand and he freaked out and it flew away before getting its treat. I loved doing this. There was a man there that had LOTS of seed and was explaining it all to us. He even took some pictures that I hope he sends me. But....here is what I took.








These are the pictures the gentleman at the park took of me feeding the birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment